Changes To My Study Programme

 

I think that changes are always good, but in a curriculum where those changes have to be studied and evaluated step by step, so it is quite complicated.

One of the changes that perhaps I would implement in the curriculum are the branches that "repeat", I do not think there are some less important than others, but if there are branches that are focused on the same skills and objectives, that only generate a collapse, more unnecessary work hours because it repeats a topic that has already been seen, as it is in my career with "statistics" and "pharmaceutical statistics".

Another change that I think should be implemented together, is the improvement of the faculty infrastructure (especially laboratories) and the greater implementation of technology, with more modern laboratory equipment that helps us to know and be well prepared for our future work.

But the most important change that I think should be made in the curriculum is the workload that applies, the levels of exhaustion in college students is catastrophic and I do not think it helps us to be better students or workers in the future, this should also make a change in the subjects that are only made once a year, as this is detrimental to those who fail a branch, only achieved is to generate a greater delay in the studies, greater stress and academic load in the future.

Although it is complicated, I believe that slowly everything can be achieved.

Comentarios

  1. It would be incredible if there were more technological implements in the laboratory

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares