A Music Artist

 


Selena Gomez 

She is an American singer, songwriter, actress and producer, specifically born in Texas and the music genres in which she focuses her career are Pop, dance-pop and electropop.

I don't have an exact reason why I like her, I've been a fan of her since I was a little girl, I saw her at Disney in the series of "Wizards of Waverly Place" and that's where I met her music since her videos were shown there when she was just starting her career.

I have always liked the lyrics of her songs and how they can make you feel so identified, empowered and good about yourself. She has had to go through quite a few things in her life as she suffers from lupus disease which has left her with several health problems, including a kidney transplant.

I don't remember in which year it was haha, but Selena would do a concert in Chile and I managed to buy a ticket to go, but because of her illness she had to cancel the whole tour, and has not returned to make another tour in Latin America, so I have not been able to go to any of their concerts yet, I hope to do it someday.

Comentarios

  1. Selena has such beautiful songs, one of my favorites is "Lose you to love me" and "Who says"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love her!!! She is such a REALLY TALENTED artist, a pop icon of this decade. Can't stop listening Dance Again, or Ice Cream, with BLACKPINK.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Selena Gomez was my crush when I was a kid hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh I love selena not because of her songs (that i haven't heard much), I love selena for her character in the Wizard of Waverly Place xd.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like Selena, I like more Disney Selena but I still like her

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Every time I listen to Selena Gomez I remember Hanna Montana djddjjd I Think the real artist is Hanna

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares