My Favourite Series

 


I don't have a favorite series; the truth is that I have a hard time deciding on my favorite things haha. But recently I saw one again that I really like.

Gossip Girl.

I like it because even though it's a teenage series, it catches you in the plot from the very first moment, is a somewhat common and predictable but entertaining series and to tell you the truth sometimes I like the "cliche".

The series takes place mainly in a high school in New York for wealthy young people, where there is the typical group of popular friends and two scholarship students. In this high school there is a website written by an unknown person called "gossip girl" which uploads scandalous information about the students, which generates conflicts throughout the series.

It stars Leighton Meester (Blair), Blake Lively (Serena), Penn Badgley (Dan), Ed Westwick (Chuck), Chace Crawford (Nate) and Taylor Momsen (Jenny).

I would recommend this series because it is very entertaining and you get quite fond of the characters, you hate them and love them, even the secondary characters.

And my favorite character is Blair Waldorf.


Comentarios

  1. Omg I love this kind of series! It reminds me some Facebook stories I read years ago, about "One Direction and you" or similar stuff hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never seen this series, but I have heard that it is very good, maybe I will end up watching it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never saw this series but it has been recommended too much, I think it's time to give it a try.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also saw it and liked it very much, the drama was very intense

    ResponderEliminar
  5. “And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell...You know you love me.
    XOXO,
    Gossip Girl”

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares