The Best Holiday Ever

 

It was hard to decide but I think my best vacation was in February 2016, which was my fourth trip to Valdivia, but the first one I ever took by plane (which I was quite excited about) and my first vacation with my little sister.

It was a family vacation with my parents, my newborn sister and my grandmother, and we were there for a week.

A friend of my dad's lent him his car so we were able to visit many places that we hadn't been able to see before, like the "San Ignacio community" or the "The fangs of Chaihuín" trail. Because of this and because of the people I went on vacation with are the best I have ever had, I love family vacations and Valdivia and its surroundings is very beautiful although I still have many places to visit.

My family and I like Valdivia because we like nature and the south of Chile, but this city is special because it is where my father studied.

Comentarios

  1. The south of Chile is too beautiful, I would love to know Valdivia and all its attractions.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares