The Country I Would Like To Visit


Hello world!

 The country I would like to visit is Canada because this has a very nice tourist places that I would like to know, and it has a cold weather that I like a lot. I know that in this country two languages are spoken: English and mostly French, also know that that in it are the Niagara Falls, wich are very visited because they are a great attraction. 

If I cant visit it someday, I would like to go to the natural parks it has, hike in the mountains and relax because I think it is a peaceful place. I would like to live and maybe work there but only for a while, to be able to get to know it, learn about it culture and be able to improve my english,it is one of my goals to be able to do all thist, although it would only be for a while because I would like to go to other places.

Goodbye for now.  

Comentarios

  1. Hi! i would like to go to Canada too, mostly for the cold weather and because in internet says that is a good country to live in.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW, Canada has very beautiful landscapes! and I didn't know that they spoke two languages, thanks to you I learned something new today :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I look perfect your choice and the photos you chose are very beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares